AH!!!
Today bring grandma go stutong market, pending seafood centre(buy fish), n tabuan commercial centre buy thg...
At stutong thr, ah ma n the tauke chit chat, they du say... Ur daughther so guai, bring u cum market so often...
OMG!!! I'm ah ma's 'soon' narr... ='(
The youngest 'soon' somemore...
N that 'si ah pek' say my hair so long so yellow!!! Non of his business k!!!
Say till i so old... Ah ma's daughter??? ='(
But, the funny thg is he ask me use wad shampoo... Coz her daughter de hair very...... wakaka, wad a funny ques... I'm using 'Head & Shoulder'!!! Wakaka... But, he duno that brand... then, ask me write for him... OMG!!! so cute narr him... =D
Then, go a place behind pending seafood centre thr buy fish... Coz the fish thr very fresh...
Big sis cuming bek... Nida cook nice nice food for her...=D
='(
The tauke say i'm ah ma's daughter again...
Am i look like so old??? Ah ma du wan 80 niao... If i'm her daughter, means i'm at least 30???
I'm not narr!!! I'm 18!!! I'm 18~~~!!! ='(
Then, go bek to tabuan de grocery shop...
That tauke ask ah ma, ur daughter bring u go 'kia kia' ha???
OMG!!!
I'm ah ma's 'soon'!!! I'm ah ma's grand daughter... ='(
HELP!!!
Can any1 tell me how to be younger???
At least 20... ARH!!! ='s
p/s: but if i'm ah ma's daughter du good... coz......... I'm same 'level' with my daddy!!! Wakaka!!!=p
Today bring grandma go stutong market, pending seafood centre(buy fish), n tabuan commercial centre buy thg...
At stutong thr, ah ma n the tauke chit chat, they du say... Ur daughther so guai, bring u cum market so often...
OMG!!! I'm ah ma's 'soon' narr... ='(
The youngest 'soon' somemore...
N that 'si ah pek' say my hair so long so yellow!!! Non of his business k!!!
Say till i so old... Ah ma's daughter??? ='(
But, the funny thg is he ask me use wad shampoo... Coz her daughter de hair very...... wakaka, wad a funny ques... I'm using 'Head & Shoulder'!!! Wakaka... But, he duno that brand... then, ask me write for him... OMG!!! so cute narr him... =D
Then, go a place behind pending seafood centre thr buy fish... Coz the fish thr very fresh...
Big sis cuming bek... Nida cook nice nice food for her...=D
='(
The tauke say i'm ah ma's daughter again...
Am i look like so old??? Ah ma du wan 80 niao... If i'm her daughter, means i'm at least 30???
I'm not narr!!! I'm 18!!! I'm 18~~~!!! ='(
Then, go bek to tabuan de grocery shop...
That tauke ask ah ma, ur daughter bring u go 'kia kia' ha???
OMG!!!
I'm ah ma's 'soon'!!! I'm ah ma's grand daughter... ='(
HELP!!!
Can any1 tell me how to be younger???
At least 20... ARH!!! ='s
p/s: but if i'm ah ma's daughter du good... coz......... I'm same 'level' with my daddy!!! Wakaka!!!=p





No comments:
Post a Comment