I paused blogging for about 1 week...
Coz...
I dun dare to sign in to my blog...
Haha...
I even din go n view my blog...
Last week,
hang out with old frens n classmates...
Went for movies n karaoke... Eheheks...
But, due to my hp problem, din managed to take photoes... =(
n lazy to get photoes frm fren...
wakaka...
N i'm named 'k queen'... wakaka...
tomoro would go for karaoke with classmates again...
I thk we all gt addicted to it... lolx
So lazy to post ah... eheheks...
ohya, my grandma caught a MOUSE in my house....
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
err....
not IN house lar...
it's actually outside the house...
EE!!!!!!!!
The mouse so geli arh... yucks yucks yucks....
n n n....
Finally we whole family can get together lo...
hehehe...
Sis bek frm aus, bro bek frm sibu n daddy bek frm miri...
Err... that's all in my mind now... Eheheks...
wud pause blogging till i'm free... wakaka...
Frens!!! miss u all...
n to sum ppl that scold me no blog, hei!! cannot blame me narr...
YAYY!!! so happie... later will go out with lizard, ron n sze... eheheks!!!
babye.... hugxhugxhugx!!!
Coz...
I dun dare to sign in to my blog...
Haha...
I even din go n view my blog...
Last week,
hang out with old frens n classmates...
Went for movies n karaoke... Eheheks...
But, due to my hp problem, din managed to take photoes... =(
n lazy to get photoes frm fren...
wakaka...
N i'm named 'k queen'... wakaka...
tomoro would go for karaoke with classmates again...
I thk we all gt addicted to it... lolx
So lazy to post ah... eheheks...
ohya, my grandma caught a MOUSE in my house....
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
err....
not IN house lar...
it's actually outside the house...
EE!!!!!!!!
The mouse so geli arh... yucks yucks yucks....
n n n....
Finally we whole family can get together lo...
hehehe...
Sis bek frm aus, bro bek frm sibu n daddy bek frm miri...
Err... that's all in my mind now... Eheheks...
wud pause blogging till i'm free... wakaka...
Frens!!! miss u all...
n to sum ppl that scold me no blog, hei!! cannot blame me narr...
YAYY!!! so happie... later will go out with lizard, ron n sze... eheheks!!!
babye.... hugxhugxhugx!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment