Friday, June 13, 2008

Panda~~~!!! =D

Hei hei... =D
Finally made my decision...
Decided to take 4 papers in my CAT...
Hmm... If i fail this sem de exam, how???
Haha... Pay $ to defer 2 papers loo...

So frens, u guys wun c me around kuching except near Sunway College n Tabuan Jaya...
Coz, i'll be having class from Sunday to Saturday...='(
ARH!!! Hmm... My life...=(

HEI!!! Forget abt the unhappy thg...
Finally, i watched KUNGFU PANDA!!!
Owh... Po is so so so so cute lar......



But, sometime what make us(me, sze, elly, ron & cicak) laugh is the laugh sound of a few 'young man'... Haha... They laugh till damn 'kai huai'...

Then, we decided to go 'Oregano' mar... Whr is it???
Hmm... I thk i went thr b4 nerr... Not opposite SUPP???
I went thr b4... If not wrng is opposite SUPP...
Haha... As no ppl sure whr is it n i'm quite sure its opposite SUPP, so i drive in front lo...
MANA TAHU!!! Haha... I cudn't find it... So damn sia soi lar...............
That stupid cicak n nooob ron all laugh at me!!! =s
Ee... Is u guys duno o not sure mar....... AHH!!! Haha... So so so sia soi narr... :'(

So, whr to go???
Hmm, as the other group joining us, u their location is near 3rd mile, so i decided to go 3rd mile there de 'Orange' - near old Sri Sarjana
MANA TAHU!!! There dark dark ler... I dun dare to say it already tutup coz i'm not so sure abt that...

So, whr to go???
Hmm, i suddenly thk tiok pearl milk tea...
So, go 'wu fang ji' - near Kaya Toast lo..
MANA TAHU!!! thr 10pm du close niao... =(

So, whr to go???
Finally decided to go 'Xiang xiang' kopitiam...
Aiks... At thr, nothing much happen norr...

Erm, i accidentaly spilt 'kicap' on cicak's porridge...
Haha... Actualy is purposely wan help him add de, but acci spilt on his hand... Sry narr.... =p
Then, spilt water on ron's face... Wakaka... Sry narr....=p

N, net tiok cicak's fren...
Hey, he same age as all of us but he look so so so much mature lar... Haha...
Kinda eng tao lo... =D
But he is smaller than cicak n so of coz smaller than me n sze lo... I mean age ok ron!!! Haha... But he shud be bigger than u!!! I dun mean age... =p Wakaka...

Abt, 10.15, my lovely mummy du call n ask me home niao... Haha...
Haiz... I dun have much days hanging out with frens like this niao... =(
Then abt 10.40 du go home niao norr... =D

That's all... Jiang jiang~~

No comments: