Monday, June 9, 2008

Kuching vs KL

Hmm...
I'm so vex lar...
If i continue ACCA, shud i b in Kuching or KL???

Kuching no lecturer wor... We use fly-in lecturer from Sunway KL...
So, wE nid to attend class on weekend n it's WHOLE DAY...
Need to attend class on SUN?
Need to attend class in every HOLIDAY??
Need to learn up to more that 5 chapter a day???
Help lar....
I dun wan i dun wan i dun wan~~!!! :'(

But if i go KL, my diploma in teaching how ler??
If i go KL, i gt the best teacher in Malaysia ready to guide me, but the prob is that, KL difficult to find transport for me...
Kuching, i can drive here n thr... But in KL...!!! Haiz, fotget abt it lar....

AND!!! I need to wait til 2010 baru can sit for the exam for Dip in piano teaching...
WHY???!!!
Becoz i dun have the cert for Grade 6 theory...

AHH~~!!!
It's a long long story...
I finished my Grade 8 practical in piano but my Theory baru until G6 in f4...
BUt i din continue the theory coz i wan concentrate in my SPM exam...

MANA TAHU!!!
The dip in piano teahing need until 18 years old baru van sit for it...
And need to have Grade 8 practical cert + Grade 6 Theory cert...
I dun have the theory cert yat LAR!!!
Coz i haven sit for it.. Nid till 2009 Feb baru can sit for it...
But theo dip in teaching nid to register this dec,08... :'(
AHH~~~!!!

So, what to do, i need to wait another year lo...

AHH~~!!! I hate to live ah........
Hate my plan that gt messes up!!!
HATE!!! =s

3 comments:

GeralynSze said...

hahahahahahhaha... gurl.. think carefully o!!! that is ur future so must slow slow think.. got 3 week holiday u cn think think think!!!! think till u peng ar... wakakakakakaka... i am waiting for ur photo but non got post le.... hahahaahahaha..wan to wtch KUNGFU PANDA!!!!! haiyak... kick kick kick!!!!!!!!! =P

Anonymous said...

hehe...
go kl really cant go anyway like here le..
and sunway area thgs very expensive...
cahm lar...
^^ nvm if u come kl de sunway..
me at sunway for 1 year first~
can meet!
think carefully ya~
thats a decision that once u made, it's really hard to turn back..
^^ jia you wo~

*-huilin-* said...

To Sze...
I post niao... Haha... Panda oh this Fri...

To Jac...
Yaya... O reali gt to thk far lo...
Hmm... I shud be going KL either 2009 or 2010... Duno we can meet tiok mar... Haha...
Hope can meet u thr~~ =D
Jiang jiang!!