Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm FREE!!! XD

I'm FREEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~
I'm having HOLIDAYSSS~~~~~~
~
~
~
~
~
for about 2 weeks ONLY!!!

Next sem's 1st class start on 6 January 2010 =.=

aaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooowwwwwwww
How to spend my short holiday happily oo...
Planning!!!

16 : K Box, New Moon, Hair Cut, Shopping
17-19 : Damai
20 : Family Day
21 : K11 / Enter K ? XD
22-23 : .........................
24 : Christmas Eve Gathering~~
25 : Merry Merry Christmas ^^
26 : ..............................
27 : KHSRC AG + Gathering
28-30 : .................................. dye hair maybe? XD
31 : New Year Eve~~

Dated with buddies, going to jog EVERY evening!!!
wakakakaka....
Wonder if everyone can keep OUR promise~ XD
Friendship Park / Reservoir Park
Anyone wanna join can call us!!!
hehe

Guess gonna catch back with all the dramas + movies that i missed out all this while...
PPS everyday!!!

My mood for Yoga is back again... =.=
but i wonder when will i make my 2nd step to the centre again... XD

k k k~
holidays half planned ady...

But needa start to decide what papers to take next sem!! T.T
F4, P1,P2??
aih
throw out of mind 1st... next week baru decide~
Frens, don forgot to register 1 week before class start arh!!! hehe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SInce i said i gonna cut my hair later,
wonder if i have the courage to cut my hair SHORT!
XD
See my mood when i wake up later...
Coz kinda boring with my long hair... 5 years ady =.=
but of course i gt trim them 2-3 times annually...

arh!!!!!!!!!
cant wait to step into K Box =.=
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope that my torturing moments had passed...
Last few weeks were nightmares for me... =(

It's not Dino that cause me to feel bad narr~
hehe

Life is unpredictable
Life is like a movie
Life may be real
But life can be fake
Fake with different kinds of ppl
Fake with same ppl acting different characters in your life......

I was like living in a movie~
A good experience & lesson for me...
I trust ppl
But you dont lie to me
Whenever you lied, i'll never trust on you again...
That's me

SOmetimes,
i feel lost
lost myself, lost my mind

THere will be ppl leading me, guiding me, advicing me
Good / Bad, i accepted
Guess, after this
i should have grown & i'll make my own ways...
without your lead, your guides, your advice... =)
I'll heart myself more than before...
Coz, the only in this world that will never tell lies, is me =.=

I guess i found my motivation back...
THis sem, i was living like, no dreams no goals
My ACCA papers will be going to fail very badly

I want to blame you you you you you for making me lost
my mood
my motivation
my heart
my time
my..............................
to study

But, i guess i shouldn't be blaming anyone in this world...
My destiny is on my hand, so i shall be the one taking charge of it but not anyone in this world...
I shall learn to be more cool minded, wise minded in settling downfalls in my life...

coz, i'd lost my best listener in this world, but i'd make new fren with a new person that understand me the most in this world...
=) Friendship will still be hold, my friend

aiks...
About my motivation on planning my next sem / next year 's studies or anythg else shall be coming next week=.=
i need to plan carefully..
Cause there is a person told me
'Failed to plan, Plan to fail'

Downfalls of this very moments had over~ =)
I'll continue to live my life to fullest!!! ^^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I love to sing i love the songs

aaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

I wanna learn guitar~
aiks...... i guess i'm too greedy =.=

THis post is kinda messy & bit long
Guess, i'll just end here~ =)

Happy Holidayssss my frens!!!
hug!

p/s : i'm in love with so many many many songs arh~ T.T gonna sing it aloud later!!!!!!!!!

No comments: