Monday, May 19, 2008

I'm wearing tudung~ =(

I was kinda boring yesterday night... Haha...
So was playing with my hair lo...
Then, i discovered a way to tie my hair...
I was thinking y ppl oni tie their hair to the back???
So i tried to tie to the front lo...
I feell kinda ok la... But dun have the courage to try~
Sure the others would say i'm crazy... Hahaz...
N ron say like wearing a tudung... =(
So, i took this pick to c c lo...
Wearing tudung???
Hmm... But kinda hot la...
If view from far will macam wearing a tie...
Hahaz...
Hmm... Mayb wait next time i've the courage to try that, then will tie 1 tym out with fren... Hahaz...
But of course to a cool place... Hehe...=p
p/s: RED NOSE!!! HELP lar............ ='( Duno how to cure that... Owes kena ppl laugh like a clown... I dun wanna be a CLOWN!!! ='( Wuwuwuwu..... HELP!!!

2 comments:

Chung Wui said...

yer Binti!!!
dun be clown ah...
or else i will be mile away from u!
hahazz...
i ever tried malay costume...
n i look like malays very mcuh!
hahazz...
=)

*-huilin-* said...

Apalah u....
Haha... Ahmad!!!
I oso dun wan be clown de lar... ='(